Brief Program Summary: OneAmerica designed the Pathways Program as a three-prong
approach, each track of the program addressing specific workforce challenges. The tracks
– Junior Fellows Pathways Program – This Pathways track provides a 5-week fellowship
experience for high school students and is intended to help participants develop the key practical
and social skills outlined by Brookings as essential for upward earning mobility and workforce
– Pathways to Sustainable Income – Puts OneAmerica associates on the lowest end of the pay
scale, and who have three years of sustained strong performance, to earn the opportunity to move
to $37,440 in total cash compensation with tenure and good performance.
– Pathways Program Career Track – This track is designed to be responsive to the graduates of
the Junior Fellows program, giving them a next step opportunity for meaningful employment
whether or not they pursue higher education.
Success Metrics: – Junior Fellows Pathways Program – Completion of 5 week curriculum and
– Pathways to Sustainable Income – annual performance review metrics and salary guidelines,
which enable OneAmerica associates to achieve sustainable income ($37,440) within 10 years
– Pathways Program Career Track – Matching recent graduates with entry level positions at
OneAmerica, give them access to professional mentors, and provide ongoing training and